Map Game Mini: Magic Edition

Map Game Mini: Magic Edition

The Spiritual Successor of the Map Game Deluxe

I was going to wait for some time after the Map Game Deluxe ended, but as the turns become more active, the discussions themselves are becoming less active. The Map Game Mini will not be a full map game as implied by the title. Rather than have two map games running simultaneously, this game will be a more individual-centric game. This means that instead of ruling a nation, each player will control a hero, paying mercenaries or slaying monsters to gain power and fame.

Rules/Tips/Info

• Whatever the mapmaker says is official. You can’t really trust anyone else.
  • You can only post two actions per turn. These are in chronological order, so do the less risky actions first.
  • Certain actions will trigger a scenario, in which you will have to take further action between summaries.
  • Each NPC you team up with gives you one extra action. Each NPC group/village gives you two actions collectively.
  • I will keep all the statistics in a spreadsheet for you all to see.
  • Every once in a while I will give a certain player am achievement for triggering a certain event in the main storyline. You will probably have no idea what this means, but just know you altered history.
  • Only post player cards and turn submissions on this thread. I doubt the moderators want another megathread, so once you submit your character I will invite you to the PM.
  • Turn summaries take place at least once a week, posted primarily on weekends. If I skip a week something serious happened to me. I’m a hypocrite, my rather long hiatus kind of broke this promise. I’ll try to post summaries once a week.
  • If you don’t post your actions your turn will be skipped. This most likely will not hurt you, other than the fact you can’t make up your missed turn later.
  • Before anyone asks, there is no set time for/between turns. It’s kind of hard to balance something like this, for some people’s actions won’t take more than a day, while other’s will take weeks.
  • Bragging in the discussion thread drastically increases your fame. The more fame you have, the more monsters/brigands/bounty hunters will be sent your way. They won’t kill you for it, but it’s still best not to brag.
  • You can pretty much travel across the continent in a single day, but expect to get attacked. The world is a dangerous place, and these days are even more dangerous than before.
  • Banding together with other players is encouraged, but be careful. You could be backstabbed.
  • Attempting to murder another player is unlikely to be successful in the beginning of the game. You will need allies to back you up.
  • You can create or buy weapons from metals or coins you find/steal. These include magic.
  • The more enemies you defeat, the stronger you get. You can train against a practice dummy, but the rewards will not be as great.
  • Posting your character’s origin, personality, or history are not necessary, but it will definitely enhance the experience.
  • You can even settle down and raise a family. Children grow rather quickly in this game for balance purposes.
  • You cannot control your nation, but you can interact with it. Apart from racial prejudice, if you treat them well they will return your kindness.
  • You can eventually build up a large empire. I personally doubt the game will last long enough.
  • Pretty much anything is possible as long as it’s not too over-powering.

Setting
The game begins in year 9 of the Modern Era. The war between the UPPM and Ankh-Morpork has just begun, and the power struggle has nearly consumed the entire world. Everybody will start in Meldar, although you can eventually sail to another island with a decent ship.

The Four Eras:

Divine <- Only gods and fae exist here.
Genesis <- Elves, Dwarves, Ents, Dragonkin are created.
Calamity <- Disaster strikes, every other race is born, Dragonkin vanish at the end.
Revolution <- The parting of the Eldari and Itcazie.
Modern <- Starts with the first cycle of the Map Game Deluxe, Dragonkin reappear.

How to join
Simply submit a player card in this thread like the sample below:

Name: (anything family-friendly)
Race: (the possibilities are endless, but nothing too OP)
Starting Location: (any nation located in Meldar, the main continent on the map)
Fighting Style: (magic, stealth, offensive, defensive)
Main Weapon: (anything you want, it should probably fit with the fighting style)
Lore: (make it as long as you want)

Complaining about the map game on the map game thread will only put it at the top of the latest topics list. It seems slightly counter-productive if you ask me.

5 Likes

Name- Rae
Race- Itcazie
Birthplace- Bastion
Fighting Style- Defensive, Support
Main Weapon-Alchemy/Herbalism, Defensive Sand Control Magic, Draw Water Knowledge. Small cudgel.

Lore- “‘Go off and do your own research’ he said. Just what I needed… LESS SUPPORT!” Maybe I should get one of those new fancy sand gliders… first, checklist.
Herbalism kit - check
Alchemical Journal - check
Cudgel - check
Iron Ingot(?) - check, I guess… (I could trade it…)
Water pack, mask, extra robes. - Check
House thoroughly destroyed… dammit.

4 Likes

@steveadamo if you read it, it is actually an rpg taking place in the world where the map game is

Name: Ragna Sigridsdottir
Race: Human (The Final Empire aristocrat)
Birthplace: Unknown (The slaver ships traveled around a lot)
Fighting Style: Pewter Misting (Pewter mistings gain strength, speed, reaction and durability from consuming and “burning” pewter. Also called pewterarms. This is an offensive style but can have a negative effect on the health of the user if overused)
Main Weapon: War Scythe
Lore:
Ragna Sigridsdottir cried. Laying on a cold stone floor with bodies all around her, elves, yaktaru, golems, a single of the enemies normal soldiers, and her squad. Their ribs brutally crushed by golems and body parts ripped from where they belonged on her now deceased friends. Thorulf was laying on top of her still alive, or if you could call that state alive.
It happened sometimes people ran out of health before completing their restoration, they just got done repeating the vital organs but their bones was still crushed, people went insane a short hill after if they did not complete it, nothing could break a mind easier than a constant overwhelming pain with a fresh mind to perceive it.
Quietly she drew her knife and slide his throat “Where did things go wrong?" she whispered “Why does it end this way? and why couldn’t it be me? the useless soldier.” She felt broken.

Since she was a child had Ragna been different she did not have the feruchemichal powers like the other children and as a result she was quickly seen as weak by everyone. When Lord Thor broke the prisoners free and killed the slavers she was been between the few who could not fight. And when the army was gathered for the war age she could not join because of her lack of ability.
The metal came as sent from heaven, finally a way to rise and help her people finally she could prove her worth. But something went wrong, she did not end up with all the powers, only the ones of pewter. And ones again the gods had left her behind.

She could feel how the last crumbs of pewder got burned away inside her. Dragging a corpse over her she hid preparing for the coming days of hell. Clutching a bag of food and her beloved battle scythe she could feel how her life energy creeping away. “If i survived this” she promised herself “I will never let anyone i care for fight and die for me again”

Six days later a young woman tumbles out of the troll and down on the grass. She is carrying a scythe and a determined light in her eyes. She gets up on her shivering legs and starts dragging scythe towards the sea. Next stop New Hope.

Apperance:
Ragna wears a traditional mistcloak, a hardened leather armor a pare of leather boots in a dark brown leather. She wears mostly grey, black and brown for her fighting outfit both because it hides her in the dark and because she doesn’t need to wash the blood out as often. Her relaxed outfit is a brown vest on a white shirt and a set of brown trousers. (Just think a quite steampunky male outfit in brown and white) With her she always carry her battle scythe. The scythe snath (shaft thingy) is made of hickory wood darkened with oils and blood of her enemies (It’s a family tradition don’t ask) and the blade is crafted from the finest steel. For everyone else this seems like an impossible big weapon and it is not possible to lift by a single human without magic help.

6 Likes

Name: Uriko Meru
Birthplace: Proluo Aestus
Fighting Style: Water Manipulation, Melee
Main Weapon: Snake-Sword 36"-72"
http://archive.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1391/79/1391792297175.jpg
uses water to manipulate the blade in combat
Lore: One of the original scouts that was sent to survey the lands and decided she wouldn’t return till she had seen everything

4 Likes

anyone else getting a : warlords battlecry vibe from this?

1 Like

i will, xd, Its an old RPG/RTS hybrid from the 90s

3 Likes

Name: 01010000 01110010 01101111 01110100 01101111 01110100 01111001 01110000 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 00110010 00110101 00110110
Race: Golem, similar to the Wartreth golems(if that’s not okay, I can change it)
Birthplace: Fabricated in Wartreth factory No. 1645, escaped to Meldar after being created(not really born in Meldar, but it wouldn’t make much sense any other way).
Fighting style: Tank :smiley:
Main weapon: Fists
Lore: This golem was an experiment in the possibility of condensing the computing power of the Wartreth central command, into the size of a standard golem’s computing center, unfortunately for the central command, it worked. The golem managed to escape to Meldar using it’s unnatural intelligence. Once there, it pondered what it could do, and decided, that the only thing it could do, was to try and escape from the central command for as long as it could. It concluded that the safest place, would be in another dimension, and so it begins…

3 Likes

Name: Ilysse Brennan
Race: Rui
Birthplace: Luras then moved to the mine Village with her family shortly after the dissapearance of the rest of the Rui then at the wars beginning and strange happenings in Meldare she thought it best to move to Wardenfeld.
Fighting Style: Horseback, Kyoketsu-shoge, and Rui ward magic
Main Weapon:Kyoketsu-shoge, and Slung Shot
**Lore:**After the disappearance of the Rui only four families remained,
while any other person may have thought that bizarre Ilysse being just a child was struck with shock. It wasn’t till later that she noticed things such as there being a family set for each of the Rui Dirties except for her family. Or that each family had settled in the village that was the namesake of the power that they served. Her parents had always told here the reason that they did not go with the rest of the Rui to wherever they had gone was because they were waiting for her brother who had gotten lost in the mountains. Any time she tried to pick up on that topic though her parents would shy away from it or distract her. Ilysse had gotten fed up one night and started to look for clues as to the reasoning behind All these strange occurrences, she found the answers in a series of hidden letters that had been delivered between the villages by Rui ward hawks- her brothers own creation. Only small bits of information were gleamed fro these though as her parents found her reading them and were quick to destroy the letters. What she had learned was this; It turns out her brother was somehow the spark that light the fire that was the disappearance of the Rui, this was all deeply intertwined with the religion, history, and magic of the Rui, and that her brother was not who she thought he was, in fact no simple farm boy but a brilliant yet wickedly minded protege with a darker secret. with all the facts that the letters alluded to and the fact that her parents would lie and keep this from her, well she ran away but not before making it look like some tragic incident happened by the giant pit that gave the village of Mine its name.

2 Likes

Name: Egon van Snort XXIV

Race: Slime Mage

Birthplace: The Great Snail City (A hidden underground city in the Meldare Mountains)

Fighting Style: Slime magic. Can be used in different ways depending on the consistency. Slime can be used in liquid form for area control and attacks. It can be used in a hardened form as shield or as weapon (spear or small projectiles). Preferres fighting at long and mid range.

Main Weapon: Spears. Those to throw and those to keep in your hands.

Lore: Slime mages were created by the Great Snail Elders ages ago for laboring and fighting. With the proper amount of magic slime could be used to produce anything from tools and weapons up to architecture. Then the Great Snail Elders dissapeard. Maybe for a catastrophe or maybe they got simply bored by this plane. And they left their creation behind.
As they were called slime mages by their creators for so long they never imagined to look for another name for themselves and kept on living in the Great Snail City deep inside the mountain. An huge amount of their knowledge about the capabilities of their magic and the ability to use it to a full degree dissapeared over the centuries. Until recently a new generation of Slime Mages received visions of the Great Snail God to explore the world especially on the surface and to reassemble the old knowledge and gather new insights.
Egon is one of this new Generation. Eager to explore the surface. Gather knowlede about new kinds of snail at the surface or what else he might find there.

Appearance: Egon wears a black coat with a huge collar and a black broad-brimmed hat. Both impregnated to repel water and slime and to withstand the bad weather conditions that are to be expected at the surface. Also black gloves, boots and a backpack of the same qualities. Hat and coat conceal all his face. A long nose is the only thing that sticks out. And it seems dripping.
His coat has many pockets for hiding and for having fast access to important stuff. As his travellers diary, Oozies Big Snail Compendium, potions, slime cookies and other things you’d rather not imagine.
He is of a smaller size like dwarves. The Great Snail Elders used one of the races that inhabited the mountains when they created the Slime Mages. As they were transformed in the process, you could not tell which it exactly was or if it really was just one race.

Starting Location:

A Travelers Diary. Part 1

I was chosen by the Great Snail God to gather what was lost and find even more. I was not suprised and I was not the first. There were some before me, that were sent on this journey. Nobody was surprised that they never returned. Some said it was for the dangers at the surface that killed them. Others said it was for the wonders they found and that drove them crazy.

I don’t know what will await me. Only the direction is clear. Upwards. And I went upwards.

Last night I went for meditation into my mental snail shell. And the Great Snail God spoke to me. He said that he would open a path for me to the suface. He told me that I would meet people. They would talk in a strange language, but he would let me understand and response. As all languages were once the same and given by the gods.

And it came as I was told. It seemed the natural tunnel I was following ended in a dead end with a collapsed pile of rocks. But I heard voices from behind and started carrying stones away. The people on the other side did the same as it seemed, since suddenly light breached through and Left me blinded for a while. It was much brighter than any of our glowing slime lamps. It took a while until I could recognize the people. They were surprised to see me and and was sheer luck and this surprise that they didn’t attack me at first sight.

Some of the same size of me and some taller. I learnt, that the normal sized lived in the mountain and the tall ones outside. As my mission was the journey to the surface, I asked them to take me along. And they did. On the way I got some knowledge about the surface. Some of them seemed like they were taken from our legends and I had to see them for myself. I tried to trade some of my delicious for the currency of son slimey metal plates those people used at the surface. One of them tried a cookie and gave me some coins. Though I had to promise him never offer one of those to anybody else. I didn’t understand why but was grateful for the coins.

Soon we would arrive at their city and then the real journey would begin.

2 Likes

Name: Doran Irontooth
Race: Dairden (the name of the race of my Badger-folk)
Birthplace: Leifhall, capital city of The Wardenfeld
Fighting Style: Hand-to-hand sword fighting is his specialty. Without a weapon wrestling, boxing, and some foot techniques all mashed into an MMA style of brawler.
Main Weapon: Irontooth possesses a large greatsword named Bierdeln, or “DragonFang”, which he is capable of wielding one-handed if need be. In addition he posses a large wooden Buckler, normally slung over his back.
Lore: Doran Irontooth sighed as he looked out over the plains. From the rock he sat on, he could see for leagues in each direction. To the north he could see the river that was his destination, but he was reluctant to continue on. Even now his gentle blue eyes told all; he was homesick, but he couldn’t turn back.
It is said that two warrior badgers can never really live together under the same roof for long. Both will become restless and more often than not even go so far as to fight each other if the situation gets out of hand. So was the case with Doran Irontooth–named for the discolored tooth he has had since birth–son of Doran Halfpaw, the first badger-lord and leader of the Wardenfeld. Also known as Irontooth the Valiant and The Wardenfeld Mountain, Irontooth was large even for a badger warrior. Standing nearly as tall as a human and vastly stronger, Irontooth was nevertheless a kind and honorable warrior growing up, and his skill with the sword and other hand-to-hand fighting styles are unmatched amongst his people.
However, soon he became restless and, during the first year of his manhood, Irontooth left The Wardenfeld to explore new places and find a new home for himself, where he can declare himself badger-lord.
Donning no armor but instead a simple tunic, belt, and cloak, Irontooth carries three special items with him from his homeland; the standard-issue magic-repelling gloves all Wardenfeld soldiers are trained to use, a large round oak buckler gifted to him by his father the year before he left, and the greatsword Bierdeln. The buckler has wards on it that allow it to disperse and repel magical attacks, while DragonFang is capable of piercing through minor enchantments as well.
Finally, after steeling himself for the journey ahead, Irontooth checked his pack, shouldered Bierdeln, and then continued north. It was going to be a long adventure, that much was for sure.

4 Likes

Name: (TBD)
Race: Werewolf
Birthplace: Dysc
Fighting Style: Heavy hitter, can wield many different weapons, has a pretty good aim with both a crossbow and bow. (More will be added)
Main Weapon: A one-handed sword.
Current Location: Fafnheim
Lore: Got off a Trade Ship to Meldare, doesn’t really share any other details.

2 Likes

Name: Malagar Gulvar
Race: Eldari elf
Fighting Style: Stealth. Longbow and dual wielding elven swords
**Main Weapon:**Eldari longbow made of Blackwood.
Current Location: Eldari borderland.
Lore: As a retired ranger he is a formidable fighter and one of the best archers the world have ever known. He served as a border guard before being one of the first to be drafted into the Rangers. He spends most of his days hunting goblins and other creatures of the deep forest. His longbow was his retirement gift and he retired two years before the Union for Peace and Prosperity in Meldare was horrendously attacked by the golem menace. He know the forest like his own back pocket. He also have some rudimentary plant magic skills like all eldari elves as in he can craft arrows, bows and other useful things through singing. This last bit is more of a lore thing then anything actualy useful as it still takes the usual time to craft it.

Appearance: Aside from his weapons he has a special cloak that is perfect for blending in with the surrounding forest landscape, goblins seldom realize they are to close to the border before it is to late for them.

All done @Dwalus

5 Likes

Name: Kragor
Race: Dragonkin
Birthplace: Acal Ahernan
Fighting Style: Offensive Stealth
Main Weapon: Necromancy, A battered steel greatsword that has seen several wars…,
Lore: Born near beginning of the Modern Era. Mother and Father were killed by elves because they were scared of them. Uncle took me in and that is who i grew up with. I have fostered my hate for the elves and grown stronger. I intend to grow stronger still because IM AN AVENGER. My parents must be allowed to rest in peace knowing the elves that killed them are dead. I still bear a grudge against all elves but see no reason to kill any but the killers of my parents.

2 Likes

Turn Summary

Nine heroes, nine stories waiting to be told. The age of heroes has begun.

@naturalnuke - Rae
Rae’s journey begins, leaving the comfort the only surviving civilization in the Itcaz Desert to pursue riches and adventure. Ever since his home was destroyed, he’s been barely getting by. He has high hopes for his future conquest.

Backpack
Herb kit
The Beginner’s Guide to Alchemy
Wooden Cudgel
Refined Iron Ingot

@thorbjorn42gbf - Ragna Sigridsdottir
Ragna’s boat docks in the barge around nightfall. She pays the captain a sum of silver and a few of chunks of iron she kept from the battle. She has little food, but she can buy what she needs until she can sustain herself.

Backpack
Rusty Scythe
60 Silver Coins
Small Bronze Dagger
Cloak
Slightly Weathered Armor

@taklu - Uriko Meru
Uriko sets forth from the nation of the Zoras, vowing to explore the land until there was nothing he hadn’t seen. An ambitious goal, he thought, but a worthy one. When he returned, he would be hailed as a hero - or arrested for disobeying his superiors.

Backpack
Short Steel Sword
80 Silver Coins
Medium Potion Pack
Pewter Ore
The Militia Handbook

@zippy611 - Druther
Perhaps the strangest of the nine, Druther the prototype robot was created by the Wartreth Hivemind as an experiment with artificial intelligence. The hivemind has underestimated the results, finding Druther truly had a mind of his own. He climbs up the rocky cliffs, beginning his adventure in Wardenfeld.

Backpack
Literal Brass Knuckles
Steel Ore Chunk
Bronze Cauldron

@llessur - Luras
A member of the recently fallen Rui nation, nobody currently knows the identity of this hero. Fearing the mysterious deaths and disappearances, she fled to magic-hating nation of Wardenfeld to seek refuge. once there, she manages to purchase a horse from a passing traveler.

Backpack
Double Edge Blade
20 Silver Coins
Middle-Aged Mare
Mediocre Slingshot

@1moreindakitchen - Egon van Snort XXIV
One of the slime mages created by the long-forgotten Great Snail Elders, the decorative mage travels the Meldar mountains. he sets forth, traveling through the tunnel between Fafheim and Danuk-khizdĂŽn

Backpack
2 Spears
80 Slimy Silver Coins
Small Potion Pack
Inconspicuous Black Coat
Lots of cookies

@Andrew91 - Doran Irontooth
The Wardenfeld Mountain, a renowned Dairden is the champion of Wardenfeld. He is a talented swordsman, but his true talent lay in unarmed combat, in which he uses his brute strength to overpower his foe. he continues his journey, wherever it may take him.

Backpack
Anti-magic Gloves
Bierdeln the Greatsword
Father’s Buckler
Tunic and Cloak

@Newf - To be Determined
A refuge from Ankh-Morpork and a criminal in the nation of Eldari, the unnamed werewolf has committed many foul deeds in his time. He seeks refuge in Fafnheim, but he is a hunted man, and he won’t be able to stay hidden for long.

Backpack
Einhander Sword
Throwing Hatchet
120 Silver Coins
10 Crossbow Bolts
No Crossbow

@Elderon - Malagar Gulvar
The retired ranger’s time hunting monsters deep in the forest, but this time, he tracks something different. He follows it’s trail, noticing several strange shadows around him.

Scenario
As Malagar stalks the unknown creature, he becomes increasingly worried. It could pose a future threat to the realm, but it currently poses a threat to his life.
{Continue or Flee?}

Backpack
Eldari Longbow
7 Green-Tip Arrows
Eldari Magic Tome
Small potion Kit
Magic Bandages

@Okay5634 - Kragon
The Dragon-like humanoid specializes in necromancy, but he still has much to learn. He sets off on a journey to slay as many elves as possible.

Backpack
Critically-Damaged Greatsword
3 Necromantic Runes
Stealthy Boots
Shriveled Elf Head

Feel free to post your 2 actions now.

3 Likes

Action 1. In search to gain knowledge of what little she knows of the surface she searches for settlement to gather information of what she may face in the future when exploring the lands

Action 2. One of the common things she was taught before she left was to not go unprepared to first gather knowledge and then face it only if you have a fighting chance so she decides before she would set out that she would test her combat abilities and magic abilities against someone that has faced some of the dangers that she may encounter (search for someone to spar with)

every night before bed Uriko spends time reading her Militia Handbook for everyday practice requires an everyday reminder

Saying Uriko to myself makes me think of a womans name so it’s going to be a female character

1 Like

Action 1. Knowing what little he does about the outside world, Druther decides that if he wishes to get to another plane of existence, he will need to get money to get a ride on a boat heading towards the anomaly. He heads into Wardenfeld, hoping to sell his cauldron and ore. He must be careful however, for the people of Wardenfeld are not very trusting of magical strangers…
Action 2. After hopefully selling his non-essential items, he heads east towards one of the many port towns of Fafnheim.

1 Like

As Ragna arrives she discovers a New Hope in ruins, a little asking around soon reveals that some strange fay had ravaged the town after Lord Thor refused to make any diplomatic attempts with her. Stricken by grief when she discovers her childhood home in ruins and her parents dead, Ragna swears to the gods that she will not let Lord Thor get away with his ways of ruling the kingdom…
“But first i need to find a way to get food” she mumbles to herself as her stomach grumbles in protest. Rising from the ashes of her former home she sets out to find odd jobs where she can earn food and pewter.

"Finally a bit of pewter" Ragna was nearly dancing of happiness “This should be enough to get a real job, one where i don’t need to cut chickens into pieces to make a living” She nearly dances around the town to find a place where she can use her super human strength to earn some money some food and of course more pewter.

2 Likes

Stopping For Supplies He continued to search along the banks of the river for what he would need. He had already foraged for some food earlier that morning, and now he was looking for the herbs he could use for basic medicinal purposes. Nettles, dogtooth, pennyrose, they would all be useful to him, especially if he happened upon a town in the future. He also searched for some of the rarer herbs in the area. With luck his search would bear fruitfull…

Back on the Trail Irontooth studied the footprints left along the riverbank. After his morning of collecting supplies, he was ready to get back on the trail of tracking down whatever had made these prints. He hoped that they would lead him to a village, but if the worst should come to call he was prepared to fight…

3 Likes

In Need of a Ride Apply for the loan of a PV, I need transportation to the scorpion farms so that I may conduct my research.

A Little Bit of Shopping Buy herbs of strong smell and things known to repel bugs. Also buy some ink pens and extra papers.

2 Likes

name: aku masulu
race: yaktaur
Birthplace: in the high snowy mountains
fighting style: tactical offensive stealth kind of thing
weapon: a curved handle axe with an axe head used for hooking theopponents shield. Dominant arm. a short spear used for stabbing while opponents guard is down. Also good with the famous yaktaur cannon.

Lore: When Aku Masulu was young his brother came back from being a mercenary and murdered his sister, father and mother but Aku Masulu survived by hiding underneath his mother’s bed. at night he came out to find his brother sleeping. So he took his brother’s weapon a curved handle axe and decapitated his brother’s head. The next day the Yaktaur army barged through the door and shouted orders to find his brother and take him to prison for murder, corruption, serving the enemy, defying Army instructions and violence against the army. The army found his brother dead on his bed and everyone else murdered and Aku Masulu sleeping next to his mother’s dead body an took him to the academy’s for war. Aku Masulu rose through the army and stopped at head officer for the parliamentarian royalists secret squadron. He was leading a secret attack on the flank of the golems for the troll’s head. They encountered a group of two hundred golems. Aku Masulu launched the attack with his 50 yaktaurs and 10 cannons. When they were firing their cannons they exploded they killed 20 yaktaurs. Leaving only 30 yaktaurs behind. Aku Masulu sent 3 yaktaurs to order backup. The Yaktaurs then charged killing 100 golems but killing 25 yaktaurs leaving only 2 yaktaurs left Aku Masulu and another yaktaur. They Both ran into the yaktaur army. Which executed the other yaktaur and kept Aku Masulu as a prisoner for running away from the enemy. He then broke free from his cell killing ten other yaktaurs. He jumped onto a merchant ship to Fanfheim and escaped the city he then stole a small canoe and started canoeing up the river.

Appearance: He also has the royal officers cuirass which is a curiass made from silver and has Lapiz Lazuli patterns on it.

(with Lapis Lazuli patterns on it)
He also stole his weapons from the guards and a small short sword

Is that all right @Dwalus

2 Likes