Kitty's Design Corner

Ahahaha, sure! Shoot me a private message, and I’ll send you the .qb if you like?
Mind, I’m not 100% sure if it’s aligned to the correct position. I think it should be, but be sure to check

@Wharp, care for a bucket as well?

People should not doubt me when I say I’m going to make these kinds of things…

8 Likes

:joy: Can you make it steely? If so, yes yes yes

Like this? Or with a smoother texture?

4 Likes

smoother textures :slight_smile:

1 Like

i like both the buckets, my only “complaint” is they almost look like an actual helmet because of the way it curves on the bottom, might be better to have it just go straight… if that makes any sense

3 Likes

How’s this, gentlefolk? @Wharp

8 Likes

much better in my opinion, fits the stonehearth style more :smile:

2 Likes

Ahahaha, I tried searching for a bucket to use as the basis, but don’t think there is one in game [yet?]

3 Likes

@Kittyodoom I love it! Much better than the recolor.

2 Likes

Sometimes I get too stylized for my own good ^.^

1 Like

Is it possible to put all this faces inside a mod?

Lomc will be updated when the New function was Released

3 Likes

Thought there was a barrel at least… Maybe I am thinking of a mod… ><

Regardless if there was, just half a barrel = a bucket/pail when the handle is attached, no? :smiley:

Looks quite well Most of your designs. Enjoying the many things here. So many people with such talent here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe that was the brewery mod, which I will look into once I get all my mods working again, ahaha. Having a head cold the last few days means I haven’t had the focus to do much, so I haven’t gotten around to poking at my mods and actually playing the game. Just designs to relax.

4 Likes

there is an official barrel model, i dont believe its in the public game files though.

3 Likes

“Okay…okay, you can do this Jill. Just BE the soup…”

“Who hired the crazy chef?”

8 Likes

4 Likes

Hmm, indecisive between the above, and:

It’s a subtle difference, but…

6 Likes

@8BitCrab you are not helping :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes