Kitty's Design Corner

17: Ornate; I’m a bit mixed on this one, so I’m just going to leave it for now.

18: Princess: More minor tweaks, mostly to colouring; hair_kitty_princessv2.qb (155.0 KB)

…I belatedly noted I switched back to the previous naming convention…eh, whatever, @Wiese2007 knows what he’s doing even when it’s questionable if I do (such as when sleep deprived…).

19: Queen: Minor recolour, plus a simple tiara add: hair_kitty_queenv2.qb (155.0 KB)

20: Ribbons: Bah, it’s cute enough, I’ll leave it as is

21: Scigyptech: This one I’m leaving at Wiese’s discrection if it’s a replacement or an addition, as I converted into more of a short helmet/hat with hair: hair_kitty_scigyptech2.qb (155.0 KB)

22: Simpleshag: You know, one of the few older ones I’m still content with. Who would’ve thought it?

23: Simple Workout: Another basic recolouring, as the design itself was pretty solid seeing there wasn’t much to it for it to go wrong: hair_kitty_workoutv2.qb (155.0 KB)

24: Xena: Another bit of recolour, small tweaking - this one is quite shiny, heh: hair_kitty_xenav2.qb (155.0 KB)

And that’s all for the women’s catalogue! The men’s to come… after lecture, some lunch, the trip home, and maybe a short nap, heh

2 Likes

Time for the men! Beards are up first, because, well, alphabetical listing.
ALL beards are being renamed; this is because there somehow ended up being two copies of a few of them, occasionally with the most minor of differences. To avoid this happening again, I’m giving them less overtly creative names, if just so I can keep better track of them myself.

There will also be more instances of new beards than outright replacements, as a small chunk are being dropped just to eliminate the doubles.

1. Alearabia / Eastlong;
    Effectively the same beard; there was all of a few pixels moved or coloured differently.
    a) Eastlong dropped.
    b) Alearabie renamed to “Magi”
    c) Minor colour tweaking
    d) beard_kitty_magi.qb (155.0 KB)

2- BigGoatee: This one actually was a unique beard - which, to me, serves to prove my point. As of such, this one just got some colour tweaking. No redundancy to remove, no renaming necessary.

beard_kitty_biggoatee.qb (155.0 KB)

3 Likes

@Wiese2007! (Or anyone else who might know);

Is there any conceivable way to turn on facial hair for women, out of curiosity?

3- Burlyjack: Another one that didn’t have a double, so just some touching up here
beard_kitty_burlyjack.qb (155.0 KB)

4- Dwarfkin: I decided to fancy this one up a little - no one knows facial hair grooming like a dwarf, but their cousins can still do theirs up quite nicely!
beard_kitty_dwarfkin2.qb (155.0 KB)

3 Likes

hmmmmmmmmm should be possible if i change the json of the females … but to be honest - women with facialhair? ^^

Women with jewelry was what I had in mind actually ^.^

thats could be possible … make something and i will try ^^

Okay, made a relatively simple test

Preview:

(I used the full body model as a basis rather than just the head so I could tell where it would sit)

KoD_necklace.qb (125.6 KB)

2 Likes

Back to the catalogue:
5- Minor touch up to the goatee: beard_kitty_Goatee.qb (155.0 KB)

6- Handlebar / Superstache:
Being only a few pixels off, I consider this another redundancy. Final product named the Macho.
beard_kitty_macho.qb (155.0 KB)

2 Likes

Right, so, to address concerns;

Queen, v3: hair_kitty_queenv3.qb (125.6 KB)

Examining it more closely, I did recreate the bejeweled one properly, so its v2 should already address the concerns that @Kagea raised. Working on the others in question currently.

3 Likes

Okay, I can’t lie; Kagea’s report inspired me to mess with the ones that needed to be address. So, new version of Long:

hair_kitty_longv3.qb (155.0 KB)

3 Likes

Workout v3 - actually quite pleased with the changes I made to this one:

hair_kitty_workoutv3.qb (155.0 KB)

2 Likes

The fancy shaggy one has telltale markers that I did it from scratch as well, so it should be fine as well.

…I think. I trust @Wiese2007 to get everything squared up where it needs to be. I’m not perfectly sure if I’m using a dated model for the heads / bodies. I, uh…also don’t recall much about what all I did when going through the female hairstyles of mine, seeing that going over a day without sleep messes with my memory more than usual. Going to look at the other two reported, then glance through the catalogue for anything out of place.

1 Like

The fancy shaggy? Link? :smile:

This one, @Wiese2007
It looked like I remade it, though my own post suggests otherwise, so I’m entirely uncertain…

The fancy shaggy one has telltale markers that I did it from scratch as well, so it should be fine as well.

i mean this? or have i missunderstand it^^

Derp derp derp - likely I was the confused one here; the fancy shaggy one was flagged as being wrong, but as it is here already that means I changed it before. I just wasn’t sure if I remade it from scratch with the model I’ve been using, which would ensure it’s aligned as it needs to be, or if I need to just trust in the amazing powers of the mighty Wiese to ensure it sits properly.

-edit- Speaking of the doings of the mighty Wiese, did you test the necklace?

1 Like

nope today i was helping a friend - i will look into it tomorrow ^^

Okie dokie! Was just curious! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@8BitCrab, your hairstyles were impressively challenging to try to recreate

hair_8bit_hawk1k.qb (155.0 KB)

2 Likes