Just a suggestion <NEVERWINTER NIGHTS> and other features

1- Taking a quick look at the Dev Roadmap you can see that it looks like the narrative of the game is going to be done by the devs, rather than the players* to a point.

*see 8.
2 - Already coming. Check the forum before you just come in here and start unloading your ideas. I would recommend going through the Forum Guidelines so that you don’t end up in this position.
3 - Check the roadmap again - “Alternative Planes” are already slated for implementation later on.
4 - I would also like to see something like this, or at least a redesigned mining interface. However, insofar as I’m aware, this will probably be more in line with the Geomancer (?) class, which is supposed to support end game terraforming.
5 - See Roadmap.
6 - Pretty sure this is covered by the monsters already, but the “Not Yet Implemented” perks on the trapper imply this (or something like it) is coming.
7/8 - Mods are already active, available, and ripe for the making. Nothing is stopping you from making all of these come true now, yourself, besides getting started.

Again, I would start on the Roadmap and Forum Guidelines, as a lot of this is pretty self evident or redundant.

1 Like