Interplanetary (It's a cool game, trust me, click here)

I found this really cool game; as quoted from Steam:

Interplanetary is a turn-based strategy artillery game based on a hard scifi setting. It offers players an interplanetary battlefield where they can develop their home planets and use massive artilleries to wage war.

It’s an arms race of interplanetary scale, with each planet developing increasingly powerful railguns, missiles and even beam weapons. Sometimes, the greatest foe is the unpredictable planetary system with its treacherous gravity wells. Mind your surroundings, use them to your advantage and blast your enemies back to the stone age!

It’s like planetary Civ without a grid, and you can launch huge missiles.

The best part is, it’s $5 until Friday! (April 25)

Check it out here: Interplanetary on Steam

When you’ve bought the game (do it now) we can organize an online game! Hehehe, can’t wait to launch huge missiles through space at each other. (especially @SteveAdamo if he plays)

DISCLAMER: It’s still in alpha, so it may not be perfect in every aspect.

1 Like

OOOOOoooooooh! I wants it!, but it is an early access game so I want to see a Video before I buy…

feelin the love here folks… feelin the love! I’ll take a look at the game later this evening… :smile:

2 Likes

The feels man, the FEELS!

I found this: Interplanetary (Preview) | Dad's Gaming Addiction

There are some videos at the bottom if you don’t want to read.

Okay now this, at least via the screenshots, looks pretty cool.

Might have to make a cheeky purchase.

2 Likes

The Development team is called Jolly Roger! Now I have to buy it!

I’ve already got it, if anyone wants to play. I’ve had my eye on it for a while now; it just hasn’t really come up to the forefront of my attention in a while.

Anyway, just message me on Steam if you want to get a game going at some point.

PS - It’s only 5 bucks. Why not?

1 Like

I might buy it now, how long do games last though? Do we know?

About two hours from one source.

Argh, I have 5 dollars left on my steam wallet and I don’t know what to buy. I’ve considered one finger death punch, but I don’t know if I really want it. I’m currently looking for a four (or under) dollar game so I can also buy this: Retro City Rampage™ DX on Steam I’ve also thought about Thomas Was Alone. Shoot, I just found out The Bridge is on sale! DILEMMAS!!! Portal 2 just came on sale for 5 dollars. Never mind.

i just bought the game and have to say its a lot of fun!
once you actually manage to get into a game that is

1 Like

Okay, I am going to start a game at 1:30 Central US time. I don’t know what that is in other time zones but whatever.

I’ll play as well, if I can.

Hosting the game as of now.

Hmm… seems like I fell asleep for four hours, sorry I couldn’t make it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to go eat lunch, so I didn’t get to start it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: