If a settler stops doing their job

If your settler stop doing their crafting job (e.g. blacksmith stops making ingots), try removing and re-placing their workstation (forge and anvil in this case). Also make sure that your villager can access their workstations (don’t put your forge into a corner and partially block it off).

Let me know if this helps anyone of you,

Happy building,
Glitchpaw

yeah i came around this bug while it was in unstable. It was the anvil for some reason, after i had it made and placed, i still couldn’t craft things as it said the anvil wasn’t placed. I even placed it in the middle of no where just in case it was a pathing problem which it turned out it wasn’t. Instead i just removed it and had it placed in stockpile and remade another, and something i noticed is the old anvil didn’t have the sparkles emanating from it while it was stored but the new one did. once i set down the anvil using the inventory menu, they used the new sparkly one and things worked again.

I faced a similar mistake by another a14 2818 only problem was with the carpenter.
I put a carpenter machine in the corner and wanted to make a comfortable bed but it is not what is not wanted to do so I decided to remove the machine but they did not want to clean it =) So I decided to remove the building, they dismantled the building and half of the floor but never removed the machine.

Hey there @Glitchpaw, welcome to the Discourse! Thanks for the tip :smiley:.

The space thing seems to apply for containers too, placing crates and such next to each other seems to put off hearthlings from filling them up, but if there’s atleast one tile between the containers, they’re filled up quite fast!

So don’t be stingy, let your guys have loads of space xD