I need help with "Assertion Failed"

This is my problem i can’t find answer can you help me ?

I was trying to update C++ but it didn’t work ;/

hey there @wik20033, welcome to the discourse :smile:

what exactly do you mean? sorry if its obvious… i’m just a little tired right now.

1 Like

Hi @wik20033, welcome to the forums! :smile:
Can you provide some more detail on when the error occurs?

Edit: Hey @8BitCrab I think @wik20033 removed the category when he edited his post.

1 Like

Error occurs when i’m starting Stonehearth

1 Like

Hiho

and because they havent asked can you upload the stonehearth.log? looks like it has a problem to start the render - so probably drivers not ok or blocked by firewall - but normally you can see this in the log ^^

2 Likes

As @Wiese2007 said, please upload your Stonehearth.log file. It is located (by default if installed from steam) in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth. Please save that file in a cloud storage provider (like Dropbox or Google Drive), or paste the text into a website like www.pastebin.com and post the link in this thread.

2 Likes

You mean this ?

2 Likes

Yes, that looks correct. It should be a text file.

1 Like

http://pastebin.com/SAXQ7Nh4

1 Like

alrighty, @Albert should be able to determine the crashes reason from this file.

How long it will be ?

sooo i have take a look and you have a program which blocks the internet … so perhaps firewall or some other … give me a moment i will search the list with known programs

edit: Crashing on start? Read this! UPDATED October 18, 2016

1 Like

i need to search these ?

look if you have one of the programs installed ^^

okey i will tomorrow search for these programs but today i’m going to bed because … there’s a school tomorrow :smile: Bye

3 Likes

n8i ^^ 20charssssssssss

Welcome to the Discourse, @wik20033 :smile:

Do you have any mods installed?
Have you messed with the game files?

I recall this error, but there are several things that can make it happen.

1 Like

@wik20033 - You’ll need to update your graphics drivers in order to run Stonehearth. You can update them from this link:

3 Likes