I am unable to place certain furniture. I am also unable to relocate the bugged bed (Stuck in walls)

Summary:
I am unable to place a "Wooden Table"
Steps to reproduce:

1. Attempt to place wooden chair in custom home
  2. Engine Error occurs

Expected Results:
To place the chair
Actual Results:

Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
No mods in use, using Alpha 16

System Information:
release-559 (x64)
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:44: invalid normal (0.00, 1.00, 0.00) in normal_to_rotation()
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:44: in function 'normal_to_rotation’
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.lua:253: in function 'add_fixture’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1244: in function 'add_fixture’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1183: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1444: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1182: in function ‘add_fixture_command’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:142: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:132>

From my experience it is usually something related to the structure that you are placing an item on.

Was the custom house completed at the time you wanted to place it or was it in mid-construction?

Providing a screenshot or save game file would allow further investigation into what caused this issue.

The bed inside my home has gotten stuck in the walls, and I was unable to free it. But I had already started building. Will the hearthlings fix it themselves, or do I have to do something manually, and if so, what?

if it will not give you the green arrow to move it or red arrow to return to stockpile when you select it and if it does and your Hearthlings do not do it. you can destroy it or try to teleport it.
by opening the console by pressing ctrl-alt-c and then typing destroy in lower case. ( make sure you have the bed selected, do not want something else to be destroy by mistake) or you can try typing in the word teleport in lower case to see if it will allow you teleport the bed to another location where the Hearthlings will move it from.

16 posts were split to a new topic: Random gameplay questions