Game crashes after two minutes

I have the game updated to the latest version, and have also made sure my drivers are up to date.
Now I’m just not quite sure why its still crashing…? Will provide any needed info in order to get it sorted out, really just want to play.

1 Like

make sure you are running in your correct version (32 or 64 bit). I guess make sure you are not running the unstable version and if you are make sure to post the version of the game you are running in, and post your computer specs for the devs to see.

1 Like

Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r9.150322-1500)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
System Model: 355V4C/356V4C/3445VC/3545VC
BIOS: P07ABF
Processor: AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3548MB RAM
Page File: 1698MB used, 5432MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

I am running in 64bit, and I have tried the original 10.5 version, as well as the latest updated version (develop-2521) with just no improvement. It just runs for a minute and two, and freezes. I’ve tried making sure absolutely nothing else is running. ive tried turning off my antivirus. Just…various things to try and see if anything would work.

1 Like

try running the 32-bit version, sometimes 64-bit version has problems with crashing.

1 Like

32bit is also continuing to crash

would you be able to upload your .log file?

After you upload your .log to the forums, I have a quick fix that MIGHT help.

This sounds similar to a problem I had last night. It might be worth trying to delete stonehearth and reinstall it. You’ll have to manually remove the folder from steam if you’re using it, not sure how the humble bundle works though. I tried a normal uninstall/reinstall last night and it didn’t fix it, but deleting the entire folder and starting fresh helped.

Hope it helps as a quick fix for you :smile:

1 Like

where might I find the .log file, I feel like im overlooking it

follow this file path (if you have it on steam, that is),

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth

and their will be a file located their called stonehearth.log

hope that makes sense.

stonehearth.log (22.7 KB)

2 Likes

still need help with this D:

@Kellseybri - Welcome to the forum! The driver version reported by the log is two years old. Can you try updating from here?:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

1 Like