[Con] Farmer collects invisible silk weed

Summary:
I saw my farmer collecting invisible silk weed. The “Mature Silk Weed” seems to have no model.

Steps to reproduce:
Make Farm plots
choose silk weed to be planted
let it grow

Expected Result:
A model for “Mature Silk Weed”

Actual Result:
Thers no model for Mature Silk weed when it grows up it finally becomes invisible

Version:
Alpha 7 r 183

Attachment:
Screenshot

2 Likes

As seen in the picture here there are now invisible crops xD:
http://puu.sh/dDTRy/cf26536fad.jpg

Yay! I can confirm this:

As you can see, the farmer was harvesting silkweed. I think I noticed this after mining underground, but I tried to locate the crops and I couldn’t see them neither in a level underground (like that worker that became geomancer in another report) nor high in the sky.

1 Like

Is this specific to ripe silkweed? That’s the only one I’ve seen doing this (although I haven’t grown pumpkins recently)

1 Like

I’ve grown all the crops and the only one I’ve seen do this is the silkweed at the ripe stage.

1 Like

Merged here. (This report is better than the old one, so I left it at the top).

1 Like

@Tom (if you ever read this) [quote=“LordGrimli, post:23, topic:9092”]
invalid file path ‘/stonehearth/entities/crops/silkweed/silkweed.qb’.
[/quote]

I think the culprit is stonehearth/entities/crops/silkweed_crop/silkweed_crop.json

line 32: “file(…/silkweed/silkweed.qb)”

is not correct. If stage 5 corresponds to the wild silkweed model, it should point to stonehearth\entities\plants\silkweed\silkweed.qb

Paging @sdee in case she sees this before and can notify Tom…

1 Like

Bug:
Mature silkweed disapears, but is still being harvested by the farmer(minor bug)

Summary:
Immature silkweed is still visible. once it matures its no longer visible, though the farmer still knows its there and still harvests it.

Steps to reproduce:

• create a silkweed farm
  • wait till it is ready to be harvested

Expected Results:
The mature silkweed is visible

Actual results:
It is not visible

Attachement:

the field the farmer is harvesting, is full of mature silkweed

Note: this is the first time playing A7 official release, might be that it only happends on some occasion. I reported this the minute t happend(my game is still on pauze this very moment I am writing this) ill keep this post updated. if the field returns to normal

I think this bug has been reported, but not for the official release. Looks like some broken .qb file hasn’t been fixed yet.

Edit: here is the link to the bug report.

1 Like

If this bugs you I’ve released an unofficial fix.

Still broke in unstable alpha 8 release (if nobody said it before :slight_smile: )

2 Likes