Diplo: Minecraft Server

Yes, but I’m just addressing the elephant in the room. Or the elephant on our server if you think about it…

The wood elephant? The wood elephant who cut down all the trees and stole all saplings and wood based items from people’s chests while they were away in order to presumably become a wood baron?

wait, people still dont know who did it?

Feel free to enlighten us

Raises hand
’Twas I.

1 Like

Why did the server roll back to 15w36d?

It’s always been on 15w36d.

1 Like

oooh looks fun, I might just come by!!! havent played minecraft in a while

2 Likes

When will the greifer overload be fixed

It will not be fixed, the server is now white listed. There were too many Greifers/stealers on the server.

1 Like

How can i get in i found it and i waited tell the weekend and now i cant play is sounds so cool please give me a chance. My user name is lightning21games

Well, I’m sorry, but barely anyone gets on the server anymore. It was very short lived.

1 Like

@zippy611, could grant this gentleman access? :slight_smile:

However, unfortunately the server is inactive. I couldn’t even log on the last time I tried.

1 Like

last time i was on nothing had changed for 4 days in a row… except for maybe people logging in, no new buildings nothing major, even the massive forest that someone had planted hadn’t been chopped down by zippy…

but that was quite awhile ago now…

I gave up… Too many robberies. :slight_smile:

agreed! people openly admitted to griefing on the server. it was too bad!

:open_mouth: Who did it ever turn out to be?

(I griefed @zippy611’s house, but he gave me permission first)

1 Like

Yeah. I switched main computers, and my new one doesn’t have constant internet access right now(hoping to fix it soon, so I can restart the server without world borders if people want, or we could start a modded server, I’ve been enjoying playing on my friend’s modded server quite a bit…

1 Like

that could be fun… depending upon which mods we had…

1 Like

Probably build craft, industrialcraft, now that I think about it, we would probably just use FTB or Tekkit.

2 Likes