Dev Stream #36: Coding for Alpha 10!

its live right now!

5 Likes

Of course in the middle of me being wayy behind in my homework :slight_smile: (Or more like the report my examn is depended)

1 Like

ya i know yow ya feels, the one day that im not able to get on in the morning :scream:

@Ponder sure does smile a whole lot more than @Tom:smile:

ahhh, the life of a programmer… :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you! It was a very enjoyable and informative stream. :thumbsup:

I would really like to see them become a regular feature. The time is great for us Europeans, who more often than not, can’t make the live modelling streams. ( I try to, but I’m usually a zombie the next day )

A great first stream! Please continue to do them!

9 Likes

I second this motion. Though this was neetly placed upon my study time It was highly enjoyable.

I agree,
This was really facinating to see the real meat of what goes into make our little hearthlings move about on screen.
It would be great if this could become a consistent trend at least once a week like the modelling streams that Tom does.
Yoroshiku!

2 Likes

Personally it’s a step in the right direction, but 17:21 is just way too early for me to actually watch the stream due to work. Guess you can’t satisfy everyone.

I’ll need to get off work sooner if this happens again.

2 Likes

Yeah, an hour later would be peachy, if I’m honest.

3 Likes

I agree :thumbsup: (plus it wouldn’t be so early in the morning for them either)
*watching it right now*

Aww… I find him cute! :laughing: Perhaps because it was his first stream and he was shy? or nervous?

Maybe not, I’m not used to that voice with that face, although I always thought that I could distinguish them in the Kickstarter video :sunglasses: (not sure at all :sweat_smile:)

Probably their voices are not as different as I think…

2 Likes

Yeah, that was a fantastic way to spend my morning. I hope they continue, even if they move the time.

Do we ever get filled in on what Tony had to do to fix the crash at start up?

2 Likes

Will @Ponder be streaming tomorrow? The Avengers movie will have to wait till Saturday if he is!

3 Likes