[Dup] [Dev 2494] Hearthlings stuck and starved to death

irony at it’s best:

two of my Hearthlings got stuck while eating in the dining hall (standard template)
I only noticed it when the first on died and checking the secon one I noticed he was in a sitting stance but not on the chair… instead he was sitting in the air right next to the chair…
since he had no food in his backpack I assume he got stuck after eating when he was about to leave the table

I already tried to free him by moving the chair but no luck… of course he is hungry now and about to die :confused:

the other Hearthling apparently starved in the same position (the Journal confirms he starved)

in my attempt to save my weaver Hearthling I reloaded the savegame and instantly got this error

develop-2494 (x64)
radiant/modules/entities.luac:86: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	radiant/modules/events.luac:68: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:65>
	radiant/modules/entities.luac:86: in function 'get_world_grid_location'
	stonehearth/services/server/town/town.luac:97: in function '?'
	stonehearth/services/server/town/town.luac:30: in function '_restore_saved_calls'
	stonehearth/services/server/town/town.luac:11: in function '_on_game_loaded'
	stonehearth/services/server/town/town.luac:9: in function 'obj'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:15: in function 'self'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:80: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:78>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:78: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:70>

and after reloading the Hearthling is stuck in the floor and only his head is above ground… so reloading made it even worse

I also noticed minor performance problems after I changed from alpha 10-5 to 11 resulting in short screen freezing and lag

my system:
CPU: i7-4790 @ 4.00GHz
RAM: 32GB
GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX970 4GB SLI

1 Like

I moved a post to an existing topic: [d-2494] Error in time_tracker_controller. Citizens stuck in floor

1 Like