Descendants of Númenor (MOD)

Nice work!
Really jalouse of your moddeling skills :slight_smile:
i hope i can use this mod really soon ! At the same time as your biome mod :smiley: => Minas tirith here we come!

2 Likes

Thank you! (=

I’m working on it now (the biome stole some of the time, but it was worth it) ^^
Would be cool later on to see if a thread with building templates for the houses of the city could grow :smile:

3 Likes

http://stonehearthbuilds.esy.es/ something like this?

3 Likes

@Vargbane with which program do you make the models?

1 Like

Aha, had no idea about it! -I eill check it out later (=
In general though, I stick to StoneHearth.Net, so I’m thinking a thread here on the forum :smiley:

1 Like

I Use VoxelShop :smiley:
Love it!
It can be tricky to get started with, but it works fine!

StoneVoxel were the first software I used, and it’s a smooth program but with less features.

And then there is MagicaVoxel, -I use it mostly for rendering.

But again, VoxelShop is the one I use to about 95% of the time :+1:

Yep, that’s an Outdoor Sign Stand :relaxed:

5 Likes

So can you export or import models in that program? And do you make everything on a scale what is normal for stonehearth? or does the program automaticly adjust the seize once you use the model in game?
(sorry if it sounds confusing :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Yes! -It has it’s own file extension, .vsd (Good for saving your work before exporting it)
But you import .qb files, (the kind StoneHearth uses).
So, a pointer is to import a model from StoneHearth made by Team Radiant.
And there you will see the style, colors and the common size of the objects.

I don’t know much about this function, but every block or ‘square’ in StoneHearth consists of ten voxels, so you have some margins of making smaller items

No problem ^^)

2 Likes

Thanks for explenation!
I ll give it a try. Never had any exp with models :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Opperwezen
Your welcome! Glad to help (=
You definitely should give it a try!

The only Problem with this is the matrixsize and the positions. I have now get the qb3 via Steam ( the normal Version) and dont get any issues with this anymore xD

1 Like

The size of your model in StoneHearth can be controlled by adjusting the “render Info: scale” in the ghost.json file of your entitie.

1 Like

^^)

Positioning issues with VoxelShop?

I have been thinking about QB, is it worth getting, do you think?

absolutly! if you want to make items, figures, hairstyles etc its the best and easiest way ^^

1 Like

this is just my opinion
well for me, so far I have found Magicavoxel easies for making the voxels then using VoxelShop for positioning them. Quibicle is the professional one with all its features as far as I have been able to determine. The worth getting is dependent on how much you use it. more of an investment then a cost. The more you use it, the greater the return.

3 Likes

Okay, -Yeah, I find VoxelShop extremely suitable for the most part :smile:
-Only thing I really miss in VS, Is the SnapShot function, I don’t think it works yet :neutral_face:

Paging @dwarf, our forums’s resident Middle-earth superfan.

1 Like

I can’t wait until this mod is done
It looks amazing

2 Likes

Thank you!

The first version will be released within minutes :disappointed_relieved: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Start the countdown!

Super excited for this news @Vargbane

3 Likes