Descendants of Númenor (MOD)

HI! :slight_smile:

It was about that time i posted the Friesian horse, my MODDing got on hold…
(Too much other things to take care of, and it left me no time for MODDing :confused: ).

I had already made some changes back for the horse then, that i never posted.
-I can post it and maybe get some get some tips and constructive critique? :slight_smile:

Are there any tutorials on how to import StoneHearth entities to blender, for posing an learning how to animate?

Cheers!

2 Likes

(WIP - No DLC)

So far i haven’t got containers to function outside stonehearth.smod yet.
But I wanted a container specifically just for gold coins.

So here is a smaller version of Radiant’s original ‘Vault’ container.

9 Likes

Hi!

Thank you again @TurtleSquish for the creative critique on the Helmet :smile:
I went back to my first model, (featured in the MOD logo) and started over from there.

I am much more pleased with the new results :slight_smile:
The colors will be adjusted a bit and so on…

(They are not full helms yet in-game, until it’s possible)

10 Likes

lovely work, can’t wait till this mod is available for download!

it actually is possible, its just that unless you have the helmet “thick” enough the lower hair might clip through the bottom of the helmet…

2 Likes

i agree the helmet just need 2 layers so that the bottom hair not cliping ^^ or tom change the hair system so that we can remove all hair for full helmets ^^

2 Likes

@8BitCrab Hi mate! :relaxed:

-Thanks!
I hope to release the MOD in a month or so, -I have an issues with the Lancet window.

I haven’t tested these helmets with different hairstyles yet, but it’s the ears that clip through :confused:

If there could be a way to make the heads into a bald version, without ears, just keeping the eye color. when a full helmet is worn…:relaxed:

3 Likes

That would be great!
:slight_smile: :thumbsup:

yes it would be great but i dont know when he will change this ^^ he has often mentioned since the new hairsystem but no changes till then xD

1 Like

@Vargbane the helmet looks way better now. Good progression!

1 Like

that helmet looks awesome in-game, even if the ears are sticking out!

same with what i said about hair clipping through, if you make the helmet 1 voxel wider/thicker on each side the ears should be hidden…

4 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:
Looking back, I am glad you pointed it out.
I were too focused on the non voxel-friendly movie version ^^

2 Likes

Thanks!
It could qualify as a magic feature until fixed?.. :grin:
Adding voxels to the sides would make the helmet too broad I think.

3 Likes

hmm… yes and no? in some ways it would no longer be so movie accurate, but at the same time it might look a lot more like the stonehearth “simplified” style…

i say at the very least test it out to see how bad it looks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes

Maybe I’ll give it a try, -a thicker version could serve well until the the clipping is fixed.
We’ll see ^^

3 Likes

I sat down to make a Fountain Guard helmet when I got inspired by an Image I saw on http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Númenórean.
So I made this.

None of my Hearthlings have had a chance to try it on yet, since it’s still a SWIP :smile:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/8/8c/Imgres-3.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20101216004522

10 Likes

It looks really good. Can’t wait to see it on a hearthling.

3 Likes

^^) I’ll post a screenshot, i hope the result will look good.

4 Likes

Changed the design a bit, but here it is (=

It turned out better than I though, ^^
When/if in-MOD, it will be an old heirloom since its age has long since passed…

10 Likes

Looks very cool! The bronze around the eyes give people an almost owl-like apperance.

2 Likes

Thank you! -Yeah! I thought so myself to ^^ We’re a little bit worried about it, but I think it works? (=