Deep in the mountains of krogevo (restart of krogevo with new build idea)

Found a lovely mountain spot, nicely surrounded and protected. The villagers started digging out space for houses and created a nice spot for farming.

11 Likes

Dude, that’s amazing. However, I feel this following picture describes how the citizens of Krogevo act on a daily basis.

5 Likes

nice little dug in village : )

Oh jeeze, that’s just beautiful! Simply love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m seeing a trend with your .gifs . :laughing:

1 Like

4 Likes

i thought i had replied yesterday… apparently i’m going crazy again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

this is a really cool looking place, i love how you have the garden is raised up like that. :smile:

also, just for future reference: the game has a built in screenshot function, if you hit PrtScn the game takes a screenshot, you can then navigate to the stonehearth folder, where there should be a “screenshots” folder where you can see all of your, well, screenshots.

hope that helps :slight_smile:

i already use that button, but i just paste it in paint and save it. The file you mention stays empty. Maby because i always play windowed

i was guessing you did, i just mentioned the stonehearth screenshot function as it takes a pciture of just the game and crops out the rest of your window…

odd…

i also play windowed, so thats not the cause…

whatever the case, the way you’re doing it works just fine :slight_smile: only thought to mention it as the stonehearth built in one can be easier…

1 Like

I so agree. I think I’m going to start doing that with my farming…that’s a great idea, honestly. Makes it look much more neat, too.

it’s a way to use the same area foor multiple uses. I made some storage below it. However de roads i placed take up a extra layer in the bottom so you can,t mine them 4 high like the 3 holes i made

1 Like

Oh damn, that’s an awesome idea. I really need to get better at these building block by block games. xD I’m way too used to games like The Sims lmao

2 Likes

with the same idea you could have homes with farming on the roof :slight_smile:

Did you carve that from the ground so your crops could be put on there? Or is there a mod that lets you build farms on floors/etc? o.o

no mod. Just take a small mountain on which you can farm.

Aahhh, all right! Thanks for the idea =D

So my lovely citizens decided that it was time to leave the mountain and start a new village. With the knowledge of there first home they started to break down a mountain nearby and construct there first homes. Seeing that they left the safety of there mountain home they also made quick work of a defensive wall.

What they still needed was a stable suply of food from the fields. Now where are we gonna place the fields? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes