Custom outfit problem

Hey everyone!

I recently started playing around a bit with adding my own content to Stonehearth, which I have to say is surprisingly easy.
So far I have been able to add things like furniture, walls, floors, crops/food and weapons without any problems.

Currently I’m making a new class, just for the sake of learning how to do it. The only problem I’m running into that I can’t seem to get the edited outfit working correctly. When I use the footman’s outfit, everything works fine, so the problem has to be with the edited outfit:

Is there a specific way I need to save the outfit or position it?

I hope someone can help me with this. :slight_smile:

welcome aboard @GhostF! :smile:

would you be able to toss up some of the associated code, where you think this might be failing? i’m sure some folks, with vastly superior coding skills than my own will be able to determine what’s what… :wink:

Something else - have you exported the clothing properly?

Note the bit about z-axis right-handed-ness.

4 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I don’t think the code is the problem, because when I use the non edited footman outfits, everything works fine.

Aah that could be it! I’ll try it in a sec.

Edit: Yeah that was indeed the problem, thanks! The z-axis was set to the left.

2 Likes

cant wait to see your mod! :smile:

Yep they swapped from left to right somewhere around alpha 3, all the old tutorials say left.

I’m not really working on a specific mod I’m afraid. Just trying some stuff.

Just made a place able apple tree that grows bigger over time. It can be harvested just like the berry bushes. The only bug is has at the moment, is that it can be harvested immediately after it has been placed. Instead of when the tree is fully grown.
Haven’t gotten the harvest threshold that is used for crops to work unfortunately.

But oh well, it’s already nice to be able to add my own content to the game. :slight_smile:

:frowning: but will you post some of your mods? :question::question::question: