Community Translations: Volunteers (Overview)

I’d volunteer for Japanese, but my two semesters of Japanese has granted me a small vocabulary with the ability to say simple this such as “I eat chicken” and “I go to sleep”. :frowning:

We need a Japanese translation!!! :smile:

1 Like

Let’s agree @Avairian that we both like Japan and we both are not very qualified (me much less than you) to lead the translation :wink:.

However, with Tom’s and Tony’s EVO-background they might have access to some potential translators I hope.

3 Likes

Hey I think my translation would look awesome! (To anyone who doesn’t understand Japanese…) :wink:

2 Likes

Hey I think my translation would look awesome! (To anyone who doesn’t understand Japanese…)

えーと…私わレベルN-5があります。では、私の日本語は下手と思いますよ…
(Erm… I have Level N-5, but I still think my Japanese is poor…)

Wow I actually understood 1/2 of that! Go me!

I can actually read 75% of that :neutral_face:
I have a bunch of vocabulary because of watching so much anime but I wouldn’t dare making sentences or translating xD
won’t get a certificate (I got enough with 3-4 languages)

Hello, I’d like to join the Polish Team

2 Likes

… and in you are. Thanks for volunteering.

I wouldn’t mind helping out the danish team because I’m half danish and half english

1 Like

Thanks for raising your hand… added you.

Hello !

It would be epic if i get a place in the German translation team :smiley:

I failed with that post :smiley: German Translation SEARCHING TEAM

1 Like

To all people in Team Polska:

• We have something about translation to discuss. Will you answer to my PM? :confused:

And there you go, in you are @Kriptixx.

Hello,
I do not know if there will be a lot of Lithuanians who will want to play this game, but just in case a translation into Lithuanian might help I will gladly translate StoneHearth into Lithuanian. So, please, create a “Lithuanian” group and add me there. :3

3 Likes

@Gauliaean if you want to do it, there will be for sure some fellows appreciating this work. And here we go with another country in the list…

3 Likes

Would it make sence, if we start transleting the alpha now?

It would be great, but we don’t actually have any files yet…:wink:

However as soon as it comes, feel free to translate it!

Edit: Well, its came. And I started snooping into it to see if I could do any translation and therefore help others with how to do it, however immediately came across a locales folder which seems to contain translations to many different languages, more than we had listed to translate here! They were all .pak files though, and although WinRAR promised it could open them, it couldn’t, so I uninstalled that and left trying to open them. However anyone more in the know about this stuff, have they pretty much done all the translation themselves?

I think they just created files for translations, but actually didn’t translate anything at all.

Put me up for Croatian!

1 Like

Done @Petard… let’s see when it makes sense to start translation activities.

1 Like