Community Translations: Volunteers (Overview)

That’s new. :cake: for you :grin: Thanks for adding me!

Can i do the french one plz? i am french :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@ownerpure5 oui avec plaisir! Added you monsieur.

La beta de StoneHearth arrive en fin décembre 2013. Se petit test graphique nous aide a diagnostiquer les bugs potentiels a l’avance. Merci de votre participation.

Vous pouvez suivre les progres de StoneHearth sur cette adresse

http://stonehearth.net/

This is the french translation.

Hello.

I think… no, I want to help with translation. :smile:

Which language? My native one, Polish.
Of course, I may also try to translate game into Japanese. I’ve got Level N5, but still I will have some problems with longer sentences etc. :frowning:

EDIT:
Ah, I forgot to post my name - the name is Krzysztof [surname censored by myself], but everyone are calling me Phor or Phor Cillic. At your service :smile:

1 Like

Welcome Krzystof! How about adding you to Team Polska and in case we find a team from the land of the rising sun, you can join them?

Team Polska - I’m ready for anything! :grin:
Team Nippon - As I said, I have problems with longer sentences. So um… I could be there with a minor role

If the Dutch team still needs more hands, I’m willing to help translate or proof read.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer @mderond and welcome to Team Oranje!

3rd Dane here, Ready to help

1 Like

Thanks @EurypteriD… your offer fits better into this thread :wink:.

Thanks, sorry i just followed the link.

Sorry for “Out of Topic” post, but looks like I can’t wait to start translating the game.
I am really that pumped up :grin:

I can translate it into mandarin(simplified Chinese) if it is needed.

1 Like

A friendly “ni hao” and welcome on board. Knowing that we have around 1 billion chinese friends… I could imagine that there is some “need” :wink:.

Hello everyone!

I’m translator of Stoneheart Thailand,we translate your news in to our language [Thai language]

We work for our people who want to know “What’s going on” and “What’s news” but they do not
understand English(Or other) language well,so that is our duty.

Although that,we’d love ready and to help you(If it is needed) to translate what you want into our language

I work with My Friend @aksakan translate this all in my page.
We are just new and have a few like in my page,But we willing to help you

sorry if it’s bad grammar,I’m little excited and confused with web board

We are at your service.

3 Likes

Sweet that 3 other Dutchies joined the cause! :smiley: Although some of them will have to teach me how to add the translations in… and will they be added mod-wise… or ? A patch like version

@Ghost we don’t know yet how this all will work. Stephanie mentioned some time ago that they are thinking about a file which pulls out all the texts from the different places in the game. However, I hope that we will even see some kind of tool-support, as highlighted in the other thread:

1 Like

Ah ok :smiley: Thanks for the (quick) answer and I’ll just be more patient :slight_smile: But when A1 is out… Should we already be able to start? Or should we wait for more details? :slight_smile:

I guess you will be able to start thinking about how you would translate some things. But I am not that sure that you will have already the final “process” to translate in place.