Community Translations: Volunteers (Overview)

This will give a better answer:

(found on Wikipedia)
So looks like we should have:

• Latin (extended!)
  • Greek
  • Cyrillic
  • Arabic
  • Hangul (+ Hanja?) (Korea)
  • Kana + Kanji (Japan)
  • Chinese Traditional and Simplified
  • Thai
1 Like

@voxel_pirate I can try to make a Hungarian translation if I can find the time for it :smiley:

1 Like

I moved 7 posts to an existing topic: How to support joint translation efforts?

@GreenBard & @Sp1ker I consider this volunteering… and just added you both to the overview :wink:.

I’m Norwegian.

And it just asked me to put more characters, suppose I just did that.

I moved 9 posts to an existing topic: How to support joint translation efforts?

I’m sorry if you consider this spam, but I know that I’m bad with checking new threads… I have enough problems keeping up with those I’m involved in, perhaps same for others :grin:

Well, for all of you translating people, you can try out (and bugtest) my translation program now. It can be found in the thread I created for it:

1 Like

@voxel pirate Hi ! I’m Sivenruot and you can add me in the French translation team.

1 Like

Avec plaisir… welcome on board :wink:.

Hey, I would love to translate the game into Czech. I might be able to find a few friends to help me.

2 Likes

Yay, a new language to be translated! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: I must say there is a lot of people who want to translate and languages that have people who are going to translate! :cake:

1 Like

hey there @Pawns… thanks for the offer, and welcome aboard! :smile:

paging @voxel_pirate… your flag adding skills are needed on aisle 6!

:+1:

2 Likes

Thx @Pawns, added a new language :wink:.

2 Likes

Would be willing to help out with Dutch, although there are probably too many of us already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is never something like enough volunteers… @Phagocytosis ;-).

2 Likes

I can also help u guys with dutch if needed

2 Likes

Thanks for joining the volunteers… added you to the list.

Wow, I knew nothing about this initiative.

I would gladly offer my help to translate into Spanish, even more, I demand being added to the volunteer list :smiley:

1 Like

Sure… we do not know for sure where this is leading to, but volunteering does not hurt anyone, does it? :wink:

1 Like

Hi, i can help a bit with russian translation… or i hope so…

1 Like