Community Translations: Volunteers (Overview)

I’m French and I can participate in the French translation. I have already begun to translate alpha 10_5.

4 Likes

I would love to help by adding myself to the list of Dutch translators :smiley:

1 Like

not just add you to the list - start it :wink: make a thread Dutch Translation - take my translation so that you can compare which files need a translation and start it :wink:

little tip: use sublime text so that you can save the files in UTF8 ^^

we could help with Italian

1 Like

You guys should really try to use Lime instead of Sublime. It’s an open-source clone which aims to replicate Sublime but still actually be developed upon. Check it out!

NOTE: It’s still in active development, so you should contribute with bug fixes if possible.

Russian translation on the way… nice job @He_Mo!

2 Likes

the Chinese (mandarin) should be changed to Chinese (simplified) in my opinion
and btw I would like to help for Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional)
but how do I help, like where would I receive strings that needed to be translated?

i have already posted an info ^^

and if you want to help then ask law or make your own translation :wink:

what is that programme you are using? @mattman111

@law @welsongan
do you think we should use
Chinese Simplified
for the language name instead of
Chinese (Mandarin)
I am planning on working on
Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong)

@nayfaan I think Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional).
Right, that’s it.I have completed the translation. (99%)

@law i believe there are slight differences in grammar usage in Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong) and Chinese Traditional (Taiwan). Not to say the huge difference between grammar usage in simplified and traditional. I believe the Hong Kong version of traditional Chinese is somewhat more different to the other two i just mentioned
e.g. simplified chinese would say 土豆/马铃薯, Hong Kong traditional Chinese would say 薯仔 ,etc…

l known.(我知道的,所以你想要翻译成繁体中文吧?可以的呀,这很好。ps:你玩贴吧不?我石炉贴吧的)

@law 不太明白ps後面那部份…

(百度贴吧。。。石炉贴吧。香港有类似的论坛或者石炉玩家交流的地方吗?)

@law oh you mean forums… see thats the problem between the two chineses
we dont use that term in hk so i had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say

btw i dont know any stonehearth forums in hk
p.s. 石爐 <-- that took me a while to figure out too…

@voxel_pirate
Chinese translations is “Work In Progress”

2 Likes

Huhu i have one last mention - because there are some questions from other translaters :wink: the calendar is also hardcoded ^^ so its not possible to change seconds, minute, day, month and year in another language ^^ yes i know this will be very very difficult because there are lots of strings who use the englisch names - so that i havent ask this until now ^^

@Wiese2007
Are you referring to the calendar at the bottom of the town info’s journal tab? Are there other places where you see this as well?
Thanks for letting us know!
-Yang

okkkkk i have found it now ^^ it was hidden in the calendar_services.luac between lots of days xD ^^ now it works on all sheets - citizensheet, save/load, promotion [here is a little issue because of the german dateendings but i will figure out something^^] etc.

the last part is the timeinfo (tooltip?) when you move the mouse over the sun upper right - i think a 24hours clock would be better because its multilingual :wink: