Class suggestions

More magic side but

Class Name: Druid
Weapon: Oaken staff and nature magic
Description: The druid is a friend of the wild and a fearsome foe if confronted. Their mastery of the wilderness is so immense they control the vary nature that surrounds us.
Special: All spells at -5% fail chance when in the wilderness and +5% to all stats.

Possible spells:

• Natures blessing ( to other character) : +5% to all stats if in a area that has not been build on or changed by the player.
  • Natures passage (to other): 50% chance that hostile natural mobs (bears, snakes, wolfs) will not notice the target.
  • Animal metamorph (to other): 80% chance to turn target into a random animal. 5% failure chance for every 50 health the monster has above the caster.
  • Plant metamorph (to other): 80% chance to turn target into a random plant. 5% failure chance for every 50 health the monster has above the caster.
    Animal friendship (to other): Causes the target animal to be deeply loyal to the Druid. The animal will follow and protect the Druid for its life. Only one companion at a time.
1 Like

*Sigh another who has not been blessed to have seen fate/zero : (

Whatā€™s the deal with the forumā€™s Yak Fetish? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My first class suggestion. :blush: (the H.A.Yā€™s.)

i never see fate/zero but i have seen something like that in Campione!

This is the best thing everā€¦ Oh my gosh.

3 Likes

I know he beat me to it but I would of called the yak cataphracts

Glad you like it. :blush:

Class Name: Bunny Tamer (Other animals work too)
Weapon: The power of bunnies.
Description: The Bunny Tamer can summon great hordes of bunnies and other animals. These bunnies will sacrifice themselves for the bunny tamer and will fight all the baddies. Individually, the bunnies are not very effective, but when you get a huge crowd of themā€¦

Class Name: Spy
Weapon: Dagger
Description: Can disguise itself as the enemy and stabs them in the back. Thatā€™s pretty much it.

2 Likes

Well, we know thereā€™s gonna be some sort of animal tamer class, so Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll make you very happy!

You can tame all the bunnies you want!

1 Like

You need to watch it.(although you should watch the original fate/stay-night first)

Maybe it sounds silly, but I like the idea of a Soapmaker. Someone that uses ashes (maybe from furnaces) and turns it into lye, and then adds it to tallow from livestock to form soap. Without the inclusion of some sort of sickness it wouldnā€™t really be useful, though. Aside from keeping people clean and disease-free Iā€™m not sure what the point would be.
Even so, I like it. Making soap is neato.

2 Likes

Yyyyyyyeeeeeesssssss! Oh my gosh thank GOD! Can we make an army out of them?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure that it will depend on your definition of ā€œarmyā€

with the right motivation (read: copious amount of carrots), sure!

unleash your rabbit horde and strike fear ā€¦ laughter into the hearts of your enemy?

2 Likes

Yo I will be the worlds most successful bunny lord. Itā€™s all about deception. this text is so that I can fix a typo.

these troops are armed with throwing spears and a light shield and a sword they can run really fast they prefer to ambush enemies on there way to attack your town

1 Like

I think @SteveAdamo or @Geoffers747 might want to move this to the class suggestions thread.

i was the one who started that thread

indeedā€¦

indeed again! :smile:

merged