BulletFive’s Mechanical Creations (UPDATED 6/20)

Those fish are perhaps one of the cutest things I have seen so far! Who’d have thunk it.

What the fridge are brids, may I ask?

Bullet these are fantastic! The birds and fishies are my favorite, but I’m really impressed by everything in here.

Nice! And that bird is totally the 5th colossus from shadow of the colossus!

@ManOfRet thanks for pointing out my mistake

@Geoffers747, @Spu thank you for the support

@Dextkiller yes, yes it is!! :wink: When ever i see giants wandering around i get the urge to hit them in there weak spot for max damage.

so a retake on steam power
some of the linkages are not connected for looks and will be fixed in animation
Boiler
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fixed steam engine
hand pump

Also stuff to power with… power
Bellows, pump and table saw
Rock Crusher

spoiler

Hope you enjoy

5 Likes

somehow i missed this entire thread… and all i have to say is wow

attention to detail much? :wink:

ok, enough with the tease… spill it already…

That wyvern looks interesting even if it looks like it would be hell to animate. For the steam engine parts all the bolts make it look a bit weird to me, it just seems like there is way too many or something other than that they seem great it’s just that particular bit seems weird to me. Everything’s good though, kinda makes me wish qubicle worked for me.

Time for a update, So for something to steal there has to be stuff worth stealing right? so i give u treasure

also Ive had a idea for some alternate planes

as always your feed back is of most valued

4 Likes

Wow this is all great. The steam stuff is really cool!

Finally had time to watch the last live stream, and some one was to cool for cows, so for @Tom, @Ponder and @sdee and who ever else has joined the development team i give you my attempt at a Yak and a Elk.

2 Likes

That monocle is beautiful…
sniff
It brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Oh wow. These are cool.

GoT Spoiler Alert! If you haven’t read the books and don’t want to know… skip this next part!
I want that elk. And I want a crazy blue-eyed undead whitewalker guy to ride that elk. Y’all know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Congratz @BulletFive you really have outdone yourself this time!!!
One suggestion though you could make the Elk’s (top part and bottom part) legs a bit more closer together, other than that you Nailed it!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong @BulletFive but I think the legs are separated ready to animate?

I would imagine they are normally less butchered from the body! :tongue:

Haven’t you ever seen an Elk in the wild? Their legs are ALWAYS like that!

Granted the one I saw had had a nasty run-in with a car, but I’m certain legs like those are normal…

2 Likes

I’m glad people like them @Geoffers747 @Spu @Paranundrox

@KingMooCow I moved his body higher from his legs because it made it look off a bit t short, but i see what you mean, probably make the legs a bit taller.

By the way i give you my roofs that I would like to see in the game.

4 Likes

@BulletFive LOVE the spire roof, Now I can make Nuclear Missiles Smiles at the thought of Fallout 3 becoming a reality

Thank You @BulletFive the Elk’s Legs was sorta bothering me.
Anyways Great Roofs ya have here!!!
P.S. Have you ever thought about modeling a @SteveAdamo in Voxel art ???

Pfft, who hasn’t done that!?!

@Froggy What do you mean who hasn’t done that??? I don’t see @SteveAdamo Voxel art on your page Hmmmm??? :wink: