[BUG]Scaffolding_builder_1d error

In connection with my Undo button bug report, this error also occured on line 1 then and now it appears every time I load any save derived from that specific game.

Here’s the error report.

Using 335 x64 release

Note: I’m using some mods with this game so I’m not sure if this belongs in the modding section instead.
The mods included are Settlement Decor, Cookmod, Mechanical Mod and Crates mod.

Hey there, this is actually a normal bug, i found out it doesnt like it if i want to build a bridge over a mined ground.

Keeps getting more and more.
I built my bridge, then mined the ground under it and wanted to replace the bridge middle blocks that they look like the road i wanted to add.

So by normal bug, you mean not serious? It doesn’t seem to break anything in the game.

Well with it poping up and just keeping to get more like 200 it will break something but idk what :smiley:

So its a bug is what i mean. It has nothing to do with our mods atm.

@BacNang I tried those steps and couldn’t get the error. Any other hints on how to reproduce this?

1 Like

Well you updated the branch maybe it fixed it, gonns try again when im home from work.

Edit: maybe it was caused by the road i wanted to build first, and ended up getting it when i wanted to delete the bridge after it wad placed and wanted to build a road under the bridge outer walls.

PS: writing on my mobilephone is hard…

1 Like

Well, i tried reproducing it, but it seems it was fixed with the update 28.05 or 27.05 however your time was (I live in Germany so it was 28.05 for me, nearly 2:00 or 3:00 AM when it updated)

Found nothing out about how i could reproduce, but found another very big pile of Bugs :smiley:

Gonna make a new post for them.

1 Like

release-453 (x64)
…th/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_1d.luac:121: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/events.luac:68: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:65>
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…th/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_1d.luac:121: in function ‘_cover_project_region’
…th/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_1d.luac:91: in function ‘_update_scaffolding_size’
…th/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_1d.luac:84: in function 'obj’
radiant/modules/events.luac:15: in function 'self’
radiant/modules/events.luac:80: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:78>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.luac:78: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.luac:97: in function '_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>

beside that bug i’ve been getting alot of construction problem, like they keep working on the scaffolding ladder or they dont want to finish a construction, making me manipulate to make them build.