Aviex's Creations

Working on a ‘take off’ animation for the queen dragon.
The boss will have both a walking state and a flying state, need to make the transition between the two look… dragon-like.

3 Likes

After some tweaking with the wings “unfolding” I think it looks better.

From the player’s perspective.

5 Likes

Trying to get a good looking walking animation…
Everything I try just feels a bit off though :frowning:

4 Likes

Looks good flying…

5 Likes

I think I made a better walking animation…

4 Likes

Looks good, need a landing animation and it’s general movement should be fine.

2 Likes

It seems like that thing should be able to tear down trees.

1 Like

Atm, it’s just a behavior less model I’m just seeing how it’s animations actually look in-game rather than through maya(that I’m using to make the animations with).

It will cause chaos and destruction in some shape or form, trust me.

Maybe it’ll crush trees when it lands :slight_smile:

Speaking of… First-go at a landing animation. Might need to slow it down and add a couple more wing flaps.

3 Likes

Working on making different ‘tribes’ the player can start out as.

These tribes will live in villages that are unique looking to their tribe and they will live in particular biomes.
They will also have their tribe ‘symbol’ that will represent their tribe, and an easily identifiable symbol to know what tribe NPC’s come from.

These are the current variants(hair is just for show

2 Likes

Island Tribe Represent?

3 Likes

Still a work in progress(changing a lot of the set-up of the components to allow for skin-tone changes)

3 Likes

Working on picking a solid 5 skin-tones to choose from in-game.

Here’s what they all look like with basic villager clothing.

6 Likes

Here’s the whole set in the Islander Tribe clothing.

5 Likes

So I went back and changed ALOTTTTTTTT of models that had skintone in them and removed that and had to re-export into the game and a lot of shananigans…
Here’s what it looks like creating your character now. :smiley:

4 Likes

Sight change, added rotation buttons so you can get a 360 view of your character.

BTW: if you guys have any feedback ith all the new changes lately I’d love to hear it.

3 Likes

Added in female variants of pants, if there is an available female variant of a set of pants and your character is a female it will use it. If not it will use just the default pants.

This allows for things like skirts and other things for clothing.

Shown below is the male/female variant of the islander tribe’s pants. Whereas the casual villager outfit has only the default pants.

2 Likes

you know what would be pretty cool that a lot of us could help you with, is a random name generator. You can get the community more involved in your game and maybe pick up some ideas along the way!

2 Likes

I have many ideas for future community involvement but I plan to do it elsewhere(possibly on the upcoming website for the game). I don’t want to be using Team Radiant’s forums for my own self-interest any more than I sorta already am.

By random name generator do you mean like it creates a name for your player(like WoW did) or like a list of names that NPCs can be? (sorta like StoneHearth does)

I have big plans in the next few months, with hopes of an early-access of the game by end of August. With the ‘team’ I’m getting together to work on this it should speed up. I’m mostly setting up things that would be too big of a pain to go back and change later(like this skin tone variances took 4hrs with the few armors I have now, it’d be a HUGE pain to do it later with 10x more armors)

You can always shoot me a message too if you wanna talk about helping out.
@Hyrule_Symbol has already helped out with making the children of the forest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Current working on more tribes… Here’s my first draft at the forest tribe or tribe of hunters

Inspired by a work from @8BitCrab

4 Likes

Looks good, no problems so far.

5 Likes