Alpha 11 building design bug

I have been playing alpha 11 for a little while now and have come across several bugs/error messages.

Here is the one i have at the moment, but i have had a lot more, not all the same, but all while creating new buildings.

release-453 (x64)
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.luac:123: points are not co-linear
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function 'assert’
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.luac:123: in function '_compute_wall_measurements’
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.luac:10: in function <stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.luac:6>

does anyone have anyone else experience this bug with the building designer/editor?

hey there @Linrox, welcome to the discourse :smile:

sorry for not getting back to you earlier, your post must have slipped under my nose somehow :confused:

could you perhaps give a screenshot of what the building looked like? as you are a new user you cant upload it directly, but if you upload it to imgur.com, or your proffered site, and provide the link i can embed it for you.

Here is a link for a vid showing what happens.
[Video of Bug][1]

and the text of the bug.

release-453 (x64)

stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.luac:108: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/components/wall/wall_component.luac:108: in function 'connect_to_columns’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:234: in function 'init_fn’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:123: in function '_create_blueprint’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:234: in function '_create_wall’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:232: in function '_add_wall_span’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:199: in function 'visitor_fn’
stonehearth/lib/build_util.luac:251: in function 'grow_walls_around’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:199: in function 'grow_walls’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:189: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:301: in function 'do_command’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:189: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:188>

let me know if this is fixable or if you have and questions

thanks
[1]: Stonehearth game bug - NO AUDIO

2 Likes

hmm… try adding the hole in the floor after you’ve added the second story walls, as the problem potentially could be coming from that.