All My Creations and more to come

As suggested several times, I was asked to put all my builds in one thread. So finally got some free time from work to gather them all. All builds are done with villagers, with most from slab work.

They will go in order from First Build to Latest. I do have quite a few other builds in the works that will be posted.

From Alpha 7

17 Likes

Alpha 7

Tribute to the Footman

14 Likes

Alpha 7

14 Likes

Port of Pirates Bay: Alpha 8 beginning

11 Likes

Alpha 8

Airship

17 Likes

Alpha 8 Castle Bridge

12 Likes

Alpha 8

Chess piece.

12 Likes

Port of Pirates Bay V.2 (water mod) (Spoiler)

Spoiler

14 Likes

Hearthling Global Theater

Alpha 8 (Late)

14 Likes

Floating Mage’s Tower

Was started on top of a tree, then cut the tree down :smile:

Alpha 8 (Late)

16 Likes

Geomancer

Alpha 8 (late)

18 Likes

god i remember most of these just reminds you really did earn your title

6 Likes

Until I saw this, I didn’t realize you could build off the edge.

5 Likes

Very nice! I was considering making a compilation thread of my own builds, but I didn’t know if it’d be too intrusive to the Discourse (since I had always put each build in its own separate thread already!) Maybe I’ll consider putting one together once I catch up with some work this weekend.

4 Likes

displaying your collective works, intrusive?? absolutely not… :smile:

6 Likes

Yup, just have to build out from the ground then up

I thought about that too @Atralane, but @SteveAdamo, is one of the ones who suggested gathering the builds. Plus also, think about how many alpha’s you have gone through and your builds slowly disappear into oblivion, new peeps cant see them. (Don’t know to look for them) Bring them back and bring back the memories lol.

8 Likes

I feel there should be a new section of the discourse JUST for these kind of posts.

2 Likes

Castle Raven Loft -couldnt finish bug issues-

8 Likes

Very cool! I can’t seem to imagine how many bugs you got though!