Add a simple cheat

As the game is in alpha bugs are expected (and I’m not complaining, I really love the game already), but some bugs are just too horrible to deal with. Especially with poor Hearthlings getting stuck.

For that reason I’d love to have a button on the character sheet or alike that in a cheaty way teleported the Hearthling in question to the campfire or alike. :smiley:

how are they getting stuck exactly?
there is a way thought console commands to ‘shift’ them but if they are doing something like spawning inside the ground or a mountain then that might not help

Well my carpenter ended with the horrible fate of having his legs stuck in a fence post xD

That happens after placing any object like a fence or a bed. And rarely they can disappear

Well not having a carpenter anymore turned out to be a problem :stuck_out_tongue:
I just decided to start over, no biggie. I have way too much fun playing no matter what bugs I run into.

I just wanted to suggest it as its a “cheat” that wouldn’t affect gameplay much, but could prove helpful for people during Alpha/Beta.

well ‘resetting’ the stuck Hearthling might have helped to shift him out of the way form were he was stuck

im wanting to say its ctrl or alt +c that will bring the console commands up

click on the Hearthling that’s stuck so its profile is up and type in ‘/reset’ then enter, that might un stick it

1 Like

Really close @Fralee :smile:. You can open the console with Ctrl + c and after clicking on a Heartling you want to type reset (no \ needed).

3 Likes

oh right, its been a while since I had the need to use it :grin:
forgot you did not need the \ with stonehearth :smile_cat:

1 Like