[Dev Blog] - Belated Desktop Tuesday, but with a Trailer!

http://stonehearth.net/2014/05/07/belated-desktop-tuesday-but-with-a-trailer/

I have no words, only tears of joy.

7 Likes

I’m going to have to be excused for a minute

scuttles out of room but not before everyone hears him burst into a teary fit

2 Likes

Woohoo!!! Roofs!!! The Sky is the limit!!!

1 Like

What. Just. Happened?
What is this amazing piece of art?
Why do I not have access to it?
Why am I crying?

/praises the almighty coding god(s)

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that at the last team meeting @Ponder dimmed the lights, put this up on the big screen and just stood on the sofa wearing a crown and cape.

7 Likes

I think I have a picture of that. . .

:crown:
:wink:

3 Likes

I think I’m going to cry :’)

1 Like

could the musical accompaniment have been any more perfect? the sun even managed to shine at the most opportune time… :smile:

by the way, i’m having 1k t-shirts with this logo printed up later this afternoon for anyone who wants one…

7 Likes

I want :smiley_cat:.

I want one!!! Also could I have a mousepad?

Wait until you see the building editor. Ponder is going overboard.

9 Likes

And this is why Stonehearth is amazing. :smiley: [quote=“SteveAdamo, post:8, topic:6084”]
i’m having 1k t-shirts with this logo printed up later this afternoon for anyone who wants one…
[/quote]
I’d totally buy one of those

1 Like

Lederhosen? The man is a machine. A Bavarian machine.

2 Likes

I’m wondering why the video cuts off shortly before the roof is complete.

4 Likes

7 Likes

But where do they hide the death star? Is he waiting to destroy our planet once we finish the roof?

Oh by the way: Kickstarter Open Source Death Star by www.gnut.co.uk —Kickstarter

1 Like

AWESOME!! :smiley: can’t wait guys ^^ Hopefully this will help speeding things up :slight_smile:

WANT WANT WANT (6 to go for the post) WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Really good news and trailer (and I saw the two cubes =P) And what about Albert, do he progress well on the combat ? =P
so can we expect a big devblog next week, filled with a ton of informations?=P

Unlikely that anyone knows at the moment :wink: we may even get a mid-week update if they can push Alpha 4 out before next Tuesday (though my guess is not)…I’m guessing the DT was done this way because otherwise it would have literally been: “So construction is well on its way and we have roofs. Also more bugs = squashed” :slight_smile:

2 Likes