A-14 Is almost here! (Have a present!)

Hi guys!

I wanted to do something nice for those who were wanting more templates for buildings and someone had mentioned wanting to find this Undead building. I went ahead and re-created the Undead’s Spawn Building to the best of my ability. It is also outfitted with pews and decorations.

I’ve gone ahead and made two different versions due to the larger one becoming more problematic and taking an excessively longer amount of time and resources. (Sometimes a ladder or … 600,000 ladders will get stuck.). As is always, please please please save your game before you try these out. After many days of testing and fixing, the larger build will finish - but you need to continuously babysit. The smaller build has a habit of stealing a ton more of wood than it should. Save your game so if either one turns Rogue and goes evil to steal all of your wood or stone, you can go backwards. Anyways, here you guys go!

Here are both in a .Zip file:
A-14 Undead Cathedral Recreate.zip (851.4 KB)

10 Likes

sweet! thank you! looks good form what I can see :kissing_heart:

You’re welcome :smiley: I kind of wanted it for one of my towns too hehe

ive been messing about with making buildings but until I can get a ‘strange’ building working haven’t bothered to try to load one up yet

Yeah, I had to place the blocks down, 1 block at a time. I also had to make sure to fill in all of the holes and make sure that a ladder can reach that area. It took about 3 full days (spending about 5 hours each day) to make. The first couple of times I tried to make the larger one, it became so corrupted (because I hadn’t figured out the “no gap” thing) that after a full 5 hours, the Hearthians had just finished building it once and the ladders could not be removed. I’m glad I was able to get them working now :slight_smile:

Looks really cool! Have you tried maybe making it out of wood too?

That’s on the idea board, but I wanted to get these ones out first, because the plan was to have them playable before the official A-14 release. I’ll start working on the wood versions tomorrow (may be a few days).

2 Likes

If you build it out of slabs, I’m going to assume that they will left a lot of ladders in it after finishing building, right? That’s what happens with my goblin house. If your build is having the same problem, post it in the [A14/A15] The buildings my hearthling will not build Thread so devs can check and try to fix their a.i. for slabs.

The ladders have been pretty decent with these two. I’ve noticed that they only get left if you’re using double speed and you’re doing something else outside of Stonehearth. I’ll go ahead and post it into that thread, but it’s not usually an issue.

1 Like