8BitCrab's voxel stuff

so here is my first attempt at Qubicle,

not that great, i know. but for a first attempt im happy :smile:

24 Likes

I’m so excited about this, i think i just grew a couple feet…

ha…ha… mario joke… ha…

Good start, @8BitCrab keep it up!

8 Likes

haha, that joke was great!

oh wow this is sad… i’ll have to udate this with all my new and (hopefully) better voxel models

3 Likes

Yes! Please do! You’ve certainly improved a lot!

2 Likes

alrighty, i got some pictures of some of the stuff i had plans for, but never did anything with…

“candy weed” was intended to be a mod that added it as a new joke crop…

“fire poppy” was going to be part of a miscellaneous mod.

“fire blade” was also going to be part of that mod, and was going to be crafted with the fire poppy’s

thats all for now i’ll add more later. also, should i add the items from “more gold” to this thread?

20 Likes

Ooh! Very nice! I especially like the flame sword and fire poppy. I’d say anything you can add to this thread is cool.

2 Likes

i love those two also, but they would have been even better if they had actual fire particle effects :wink:

[quote=“Spoolicus, post:7, topic:11648”]
I’d say anything you can add to this thread is cool.
[/quote]thanks mate :smile:

2 Likes

what version of the program are you using?

2 Likes

well firstly, i’m not using qubicle anymore, but when i did i used the free version.

secondly, i now use magicavoxel version 0.96.3 or something like that

2 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks! I may check it out

3 Likes

definitely should, its easy to use and free!

2 Likes

alrighty, here’s some more models,

the “Giants Sword”, probably one of my favorite swords i’ve made, the handle was supposed to look like a bone, but that didnt really turn out…

the “hefty stone sword”, was intended to be part of a stone mod, and would have been slightly better then the stone maul

the “skull sword” i like how the skulls on the cross-guard turned out on this, other then that its pretty basic though…

i believe thats all the “miscellaneous” stuff i have, tomorrow i’ll add the items from a mod that i might start remaking… though the code was a big pain on that so i’ll probably jut start fresh for it…

14 Likes

so here’s a little something i’ve been working on,

its based off of the Markarth Guard shield from skyrim, here’s a reference picture,

i’m hoping to make each holds shield and then make a mod for them, but the way time has been going for me lately that probably wont happen…

15 Likes

Nice!, i had thought to make the swords from Adventure Time as they look very awesome and would be some fun rewards for some Adventure Time easter egg quests! :slight_smile:

so i decided to make a voxel model sheepasaurusrex for, you guessed it, @sheepasaurusrex!

though its not the best, i think its pretty good for a first pass at it. i wasnt sure what color of T-Rex it was supposed to be, so i went with green, i also just discovered i forgot its little sheepy ears :scream:

thats it for now. i hope you liked it!

16 Likes

I’ve got a big head and little arms.

2 Likes

Jurassic feel. I like it. Cannot wait to see what you create next.

2 Likes

:scream: ohhhhhhhhhh my goooooooooood

i love it

i love you and i love it. its so cute! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

so, the conversation in this thread,

reminded me that i had actually made a very rough mohawk model awhile back,

and because of the conversation in the other thread i decided to play around with colors,

13 Likes